Boost the volume on Windows 10 or 10.1 PC
You might be watching a lot of movies and other videos on your Laptop or Desktop PC. And there must be some files (no matter if they are in .mp4 or not) that very really low sound. You might have noticed it very well if you have downloaded some pirated or leaked movie. Not only this, this can be experienced anywhere and anytime. But what if I tell you that there’s a solution to this problem? Yes, there’s a very simple and easy to do a solution that you can try to boost the volume of that particular video or any other video.
Not only these types of videos, you can even boost the volume and bass of other types of videos and sounds as well. But keep in mind that this is not the only reason why your PC or Laptop sounds very low, maybe it is because your PC doesn’t have good enough speakers to sound good and produce quality sound.
But don’t worry about any of these problems; we have got a few methods with which you can give a boost to your sound and bass too in your Laptop. But before we move take care of the most important thing, i.e. if your volume is set at the highest possible range. Follow the below steps to check this out.
Go to volume mixer from the right bottom at the taskbar of your desktop.
Ensure that all the channels have maximum volume.
In case it has been lowered by default, set every possible channel’s volume to the fullest.
Now as you have done the basic process, let head towards some major solutions to this problem. We have prepared a few step by step tutorials to let you know about this process in the best possible way. So do check them out from the details and description given below.
Increase the maximum volume using Windows Settings
Here is a simple process with which you can boost the volume up to an extent in a PC running on Windows 10, 8, 8.1 or 7. This process will affect the following:
- The volume of songs or movies played in audio/video players.
- The maximum volume of Windows system sounds.
- The volume of media played on websites in your browser.
Now follow the steps given below:
- Get to the taskbar in the right bottom corner and find the speaker icon.
- Right-Click on that icon, you will find a pop-up menu.
- Select the option of Playback Devices.
- A window titled as Sound will pop-up.
- Select the option of Speakers in the Sound menu by double-clicking on it.
- The menu of Speaker properties will pop-up.
- From there open the Enhancement tab, you will see a list of some settings and features.
- Here, scroll down to the bottom until you see an option like Loudness Equalization.
- Activate that feature by tick marking it and click on OK to save the changes.
- Voila! You are done with the process!!
After you are done with these simple steps, you will now experience a bit high volume output from your speakers of Laptop or Desktop PC.
Boost Volume through Media players
Not only by changing the default settings of your PC, you can give a boost to your sounds or videos using the media players that you use very frequently. You can use this method with ease by following simple steps and give a boost to your speakers. Let’s have a look at two most popular media players of all time, the Classic Media Player and the VLC Media Player.
Boost Volume using Media Player Classic
This Media Player Classic is one of the most popular media players that is installed and set as the default media player in all the latest version of Windows PC. So if your movie or sound lacks volume, here’s the simple step by step tutorial to boost volume using Classic Media Player on your PC.
- Open the application of Media Player Classic.
- Get head to the top left corner in the main menu and select the View option.
- Scroll down, in case needed, and click on Options, a window will pop-up on your screen.
- In the left, you will see a list of too many options.
- From that list select the option for Audio Switcher.
- Now select the option of Normalize.
- And finally, click on Apply.
- Voila! You are finally done with both the steps to boost the volume of your speakers.
You can also adjust the amount of normalization, suppose up to 200%. Not only this, in the options of Audio Switcher you can try the feature of boost slider to set the limit of the boost of volume.
Boost Volume using VLC Media Player
Just like me, you might be one of them who don’t like to use default media player for Windows. So the fact is that you might be using the most famous media player of all times, VLC Media Player.
You might have noticed that VLC media player allows you to increase the volume up to 125% from the boost slider available at that right bottom corner. But have you ever thought of increasing or boosting it to higher volume? I’m sure you have and that’s the reason you are still on our site. So here’s how you can apply additional boost to your sounds in VLC Media Player.
- Get head to the main menu, there you will find an option for Tools.
- Click on that and a list of some options will pop-up on your screen.
- Now from that list select Preferences that are the last option of that list and a window will pop-up on your screen.
- At the left bottom corner, you will see the option to switch to All, select that option.
- Now select the option of Audio and select the option of Audio Gain.
- Set it to the maximum possible volume, i.e. 8.
- Now finally click on Save to save all the changes that we have recently made.
- Voila! As soon as you restart the application of VLC Media Player, all changes will be applied and you will experience a boost in your volume.
No matter if you don’t use any of these media players, because you can easily download and give them a try or you can follow same steps with the media player that you are using currently. I’m sure you won’t face much trouble, but in case you have some do let us know in the comment section below. We’ll try to solve your query as soon as possible.
Have you ever thought of boost the volume of your speakers and get the best possible results? I’m damn sure you have thought of this for some time. So why not give a try to this? That’s the reason we had made this post possible for you to fulfill this wish of yours. Follow all the steps and you will find the best ever output of your speakers of your Laptop or Desktop PC. In case you face any problem do let us know in the comment section below and do share your thoughts about this post with us. Enjoy your Music!!